DaftBrianDaftBrian

Main Audio Reviews Stats

AIM
DaftBrian

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

ITS CALLED PARODY PEOPLE

This is a tribute to how Newgrounds used to be back in early 2000-2002. If you dont get it, you just weren't around.

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

One Small Problem

The Animation was spot on and I enjoyed it, but the female Boss was flat and predictable. She was "evil cheesy" and has that "i talk with my eyes closed" anime smug villain, but with the "I have a vagina, I'm better than you" attitude .In a very odd way, the voice acting reminded me of Girl Chan In Paradise, but actually trying to take its self seriously. The banter back in forth felt like the type of lines you would here in a bad 80's movie.

It was a really good movie, but the plot was nothing new and the interactions felt forced.

Red Guy - Trying to be Rorschach but with a "too cool for school" persona
Blue Guy - Ninja Gaiden/Naruto Hybrid who tries to hard to be badass by swearing
Girl Boss - Nothing more than I just Jessie from Team Rocket with a Hot Topic Fetish.

Shankar Shankar

Upbeat and Creative

I feel like in Prince of Persia and 65,000,000 BC area of Chrono Trigger had a baby, you would get this song. I approve.

Its very middle eastern, yet some what Australian. Its smooth and peppy with out being the stereotypical mysterious or mind-scape trippy.

Cuzone responds:

Thank you very much! For some other weird ethnic stuff (mixed with synths), check out Rashtrapati or Ethnocentrifugue by us! :D